Roleplay Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Ideas for forum use
August 26, 2012 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:19 pm by SpustyRune

» Character Sheets
August 26, 2012 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:35 am by SpustyRune

» The first Voyage - Set Sail from Dark Star City
August 26, 2012 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:00 pm by Feileacan

» Characters
August 26, 2012 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:34 pm by SpustyRune

» Ideas for the New World
August 26, 2012 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:20 am by SpustyRune

» Trel Domai, the forgotten dragons of the depths.
August 26, 2012 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:18 am by SpustyRune

» August 27, 2012
August 26, 2012 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:14 pm by Feileacan

» Character Sheets
August 26, 2012 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:15 pm by Feileacan

» August 26, 2012
August 26, 2012 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:16 pm by Feileacan

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

August 26, 2012

3 posters

Go down

August 26, 2012 Empty August 26, 2012

Post  Feileacan Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:51 pm

PLAYERS/POSTING ORDER
Feileacan-Tai'gara
SpustyRune-Hinkiro
KarotheFox-Justin
SETTING:
Tai, Hink, and Justin will all arrive separately at the inn for their own reasons and will somehow end up interacting.

Last edited by Feileacan on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Date)

Feileacan
Admin

https://rprefugees.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

August 26, 2012 Empty Re: August 26, 2012

Post  Feileacan Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Tai'gara was 'nonexistent' as usual, walking through the patrons of the inn out of boredom. She was wearing a sky blue silk dress, her white hair falling down to near her waist and nothing on her feet. Her bright silver eyes looked over each person carefully, wondering if anyone here might be safe to reveal herself to. The last time she had done that, the whole city had ended up blind for several hours.

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:24 pm

It was not uncommon to see Hinkiro in town. He often took rounds to see how the people were doing, or to take care of those errands a king needed to do... But mostly he went as an exscuse to get out of the castle. Everyone knew the king was a hernmey, but very few could actually recognize him unless he was wearing royal garb. In this case he wore what he used to back in the day, a black coat, black trousers. Not very royal. Even his eye patch was simple leather. He just wanted a drink. He had so many kids... No wonder he had frequent headaches. And he was here to get a drink to just relax a little...Entering the Inn he was seated at the bar looking into a half full glass of beer. At least he thhought it was beer.
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  KarotheFox Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:41 pm

X A young Keidrani walked into the inn with a spear covered with a linen sack. The linen did nothing to hide it but it just reassured eveelryong that even though he carried it, he didn't intend to use it on just anyone. He was skinny for a warrior who would weild such a weapon. Though, Hinkiro should know that appearances can't be trusted. He leaned the spear against the bar and sat down beside Hinkiro. Ordering a cheap drink, which probably meant he didn't have much to spend. He just sat and drank in silence. Keens ears listening to those around him. You could tell because his large wolf-like ears would flick this way and that to listen to a sound or conversation.*

KarotheFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:37 am

Tai'gara spotted Hinkiro and danced over to him. Not that he'd see her, no one ever did. She sat in the chair next to him and watch as a cute keidrani walked in. Hmmm torment her uncle or this keidrani. Oh the choice was too hard. So she would do both. Starting with tripping the keidrani. She danced over to him and grabbed hold of his spear and pulled though he would still not be able to sense her. Once that bit of fun was done she danced back over to Hinkiro and flipped his eye patch off.

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Hinkiro was a being with one foot in the incorpreal realm. His vision had continously gotten worse over time so relied a lot on other senses, no to mention since his time as a magical energy he was graced with things others weren't. he could touch and interact with spirits, he could feel them and sense the unseen. He could even see them if he chose. He glanced back at the clumsy keidrani. Growling at the disturbance of peace as he turned back... only to sense something. Or more accurately the absence of. There was never just nothing. There was also that gut feeling that something was there, an entity. He did not know what. Or really care for that matter. When his eye patch fell to the ground he just growled, his black glass eye rolled lifelessly in its socket. An eerie view... If this... poltergeist continues to be a nuisance that kept him from his rare bit of peace, then he would see that it stopped.
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  KarotheFox Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:09 pm

The keidrani gave a return growl back at the hernmey. He hated how hernmey choose to act. What was he doing in the city? Obviously not a friendly chat with other patrons. He looked to see what tripped him. He wasn't gifted with such sight but his brother was better with figuring these things out. He was already comunicating with him to find an answer <What the hell was that? I swear I felt someone grb at my spear...> He searched his pockets and found his roomkey. Good... he hadn't forgotten it.*

KarotheFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Tai'gara giggled as the two of them looked so confused. "Silly silly. You won't find me. I don't exist." She sat down then and starting singing, letting just enough of her voice be heard that sensitive ears could pick it up. She'd sung to the patrons of the bar a lot. The ghost of the Golden Horn. She liked being known, if only a little. The bartender brought Hinkiro his drink, grinning. "Hear that? Seems the ghost has chosen your table tonight, seems loudest here. I'd watch yourself. She has a beautiful voice but she loves to pull pranks. She seems nothing but lonely to be but she really damaged a fellow a few weeks ago."

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

August 26, 2012 Empty Hinkiro Sinor

Post  SpustyRune Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Justin's brother, Zach, was not in the vicinity. But through their shared bond, he knew enough.<I do not know. I would guess a ghost. There is said to be a ghost there. Then again it could be a mischievous mage.> He suggested. --- Hinkiro frowned,"Maybe you should find a priest." He said blandly. As the voice sang in his ear his eyes only narrowed. His black glass eye would fade to clear, like a diamond. He could feel the pain of it as it rooted into his skull and mind and soul. The world took on a whole new look. Everything was more. Everything was there. Perfect sight... The diamond eye would focus, the world changing again, everything tangible turning blurry as he singled out everything but the unseen. He turned his head to look at the only thing in the room that was in his focus. Tai'gara. His glass eye was one of the powerful artifacts he had taken from the Deamhan vault.
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

August 26, 2012 Empty Justin T. Keiyn

Post  KarotheFox Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Justin looked at the bartender. "What do you mean, damage?" he asked. Wandeirng what sort of damage a ghost could do... and why no one has exercised it yet if it is harmful to the patrons here.*

KarotheFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Tai'gara blinked as an odd feeling, one she'd never felt before passed over her. Her singing came to a halt and she looked to Hinkiro, who was staring right at her. Fear filled her eyes and she stumbled backwards, knocking over the chair as she appeared for a moment and then was gone again. Her voice rang out so loudly that everyone would be able to hear it. "You can see me! Please leave me alone. I was just having fun!" She was panicking now. No one had ever been able to see her without her wanting them to. She scrambled upstairs, hoping he wouldn't follow her, trying all the doors in hopes one of the was unlocked. Her Uncle was not known for his kindness and though she'd picked him as her link to the outside world, she had just played a prank on him.

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Hinkiro frowned and stood up. That wasn't a ghost. Just some punk kid causing trouble. Standing up, he passed by the keidrani. He was not about to let this girl continue to cause trouble here. He moved up the stairs after her. His glass eye locked onto her, seeing her even through the walls. She would not be able to escape its gaze."I suggest that you not try to run away. A chase would make me angry. You won't like me when I am angry." He said as he walked towards her in the hall as she was checking for open doors.
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Tai'gara stared at him for a long moment before saying anything. "You... don't know who I am..." She stared at her feet a moment. "I'm sorry I knocked off your eye patch. Not much to do when no one knows you exist..." She huffed and put her back against the wall and slid to the floor, pulling her knees up to her chest. She'd had to resist calling him Uncle since he clearly didn't know she was Silver or Tai'gara.

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Hinkiro knew her. But he had no way of recognizing her. Hinkiro kept walking towards he until he towered over the girl."You think I care about my patch? You go around causing trouble for 'fun' and thinking there will not be ay consequences... I even heard you hurt someone. Well maybe instead of 'not existing' you should make yourself known through normal means. Like showing yourself. Who are you girl? You don't look stupid."
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Tai'gara frowned. "He started swinging wildly. I was afraid he might hit me. He might not have felt that he did but he was bigger than you. I just shoved him. Not my fault he was drunk and had no balance." She stared at her hands when asked what her name was. She was terrified what the consequences might be at his hands and she knew if she didn't answer him it would get worse."Tai'gara... Canora. But... you know me as Silver."

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KarotheFox Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:42 pm

(I am no longer playing. Continue with you two's game)

KarotheFox

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Hinkiro's frown turned to a studious gaze."Tai'gara Canora.... Arishnel's girl. Alexander's sister... And I have seen your notes. You should not be breaking into the kings office. It is not a wise thing to do." He bent down and grabbed her by the arm, even if she was still phased to be non existant, he would still be able to touch her."You should not have been invisible in the first place. Don't blame others for your own idiocy."
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Tai'gara gasped as he spoke of her mother and brother. "You... you know who I am!!" She felt like she could hug him but when he grabbed her arm she started shaking. "I couldn't find anyone else and then it just became a habit. I'm sorry." She stared at the floor. "When no one remembers you, no one will protect you. It's safer to be invisible."

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Hinkiro frowned down at her."Yes. I do know you." Once she was standing he let her go, but kept her path blocked."So instead of trying to meet people, you gave up and just hid. Very wise..." He said sarcasticlly."You could have come to the castle. You could have went to an orphannage. Any number of choices even a child would be smart enough to figure out. What am I going to do with you? I can't just let you roam free in non existance."
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Tai'gara stared at him. "I was scared the witch would find me. She never told me why she took me and now my parents are dead. I... liked singing to the people that come here. I don't remember where I learned the song. I played little pranks to get people's attention so they could hear me. I... am not very good at making myself known." She sighed and looked puzzled when he mentioned doing something with her. "I'll leave the city. I never meant to cause any trouble. I am sure there is somewhere I can go where I won't."

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpustyRune Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Hinkiro crossed his arms."Witch? What wiitch?" He asked."Regardless. It has caused trouble. If you continue to in non-existance with a toe in the real world, something might just seriously go wrong. I don't know what I am going to do with you. But you aren't being exiled. But you DO need to stop this foolish playing."
SpustyRune
SpustyRune

Back to top Go down

Post  Feileacan Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:16 pm

She bit her lip. "The one that made everyone forget me. I don't know how you can see me, or how you know who I am but no one else can. Not... even my big brother." She looked close to crying. Then he mentioned her being non existent again. "I told you, I can't stay like that for long. I've been like this for a long time and why would you want to help me?"

Feileacan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down